Weight: 100g / 250g / 500g / 1KG
Cashew Nut Benefits: Cashews help maintain a healthy heart.
Cashews are important for blood health.
Cashews can help manage weight.
Cashews are good for the skin and hair.
Cashews can help prevent gallstones
Cashews improve brain function.
Cashews are good for bone health.
Cashews are good for eye health.
Cashews lower your risk for Type 2 diabetes.
Cashews help prevent migraine headaches.
Cashews can help regulate thyroid function.
- Cashew Nut Split | Kacang Gajus Belah
- Store in a cool and dry place in an airtight container.
- Cashews always come shelled (out of the shell) because the shell of the cashew contains oils that can cause a reaction similar to poison ivy. That doesn’t mean that cashews are poisonous. It just means they have an irritating outer layer.
- Cashews have a wonderful aroma with amazing taste which are fresh as well as long-lasting.
- Cashew nut has got lot of health benefits also.
- Great for stir fries, salads, desserts or making home made cashew butter.
- Perfect in cookies, breakfast smoothies, or grain-based salads, cashews are easy to love.
- Split Cashew are Two pieces of Whole Cashew Nuts.
- Highly Nutrition.
- Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They're also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese & nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- How to Roast Cashews: It’s easy to do in the oven, on the stove, or even in the microwave. Set your ovens to 350, and let’s roast some cashews!
Inquiry - CASHEWNUT SPLIT (HALF) 半腰果
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.